Thursday, October 2, 2014

Meekamocha's Puppies - Five Weeks!

These fellows are five weeks old and are such a delightful bunch!  Lots of lively fun with these pups!


Augusta is available.


"I'm going places!"


A half smile? :)



Barkley is reserved.


He looks a lot like his father Fred (except for the black ear :p)


"I'm going home soon!!"


Doral is available, although there is someone possibly interested in taking him home.


Saying hi to Ruger :)


"What is over there?" :)


"Will you please tell me how I got up here?" :)



Kiawah is available.


This little fella is all cuteness … his pictures make me squeal!


Love the markings too!


"Are you talking about me?" :)


Pebble is available.


He is a really cute puppy but the black markings around his eyes make it hard to get good pictures!  He almost has a Lone Ranger mask :p


Showing off :)



If you're interested in one of our available puppies please contact us for details!  You can email or call 615-765-3110 or text 615-631-9312.

No comments:

Post a Comment