Monday, July 28, 2014

Merida's Puppies - Five Weeks!

Ready for some cuteness? :)

This is Count


What a face!


He's the largest puppy in the litter but can still sit in our palms :)



Here is Countess


She is such a cute little girl … very affectionate … and very playful :)


Look at that tongue!


"Do you want to take me home?"

"I'll be a good girl!"


Here is Duchess


Oh my!  I'm looking at these pictures for the first time as I'm typing captions because one of my other sisters did the photo shoot and editing … this one is absolutely adorable!  Look at how she's holding her paws … and her head tilted a little … CUTENESS!!


Little doll :)



Here is Duke


He is very affectionate


I think it's so cute how he sticks his little tongue out in the pictures :)


Here is Lady


Smiley girl!


She has unique coloring … white with cream overlay!


She is a really precious puppy!


This is Lord


What are you looking at, little fella?

Not you, thank you very much :p

Meeting his match … the cat :)



And this is Princess


Love, love, love her face!  So petite!


Happy girl!



If you're interested in one of our available puppies, please contact us for details.  You can email or call 615-765-3110 or text 615-631-9312.

No comments:

Post a Comment