Monday, July 14, 2014

Merida's Puppies - Three Weeks!

These puppies are getting so cute and playful!  All of them are available except one of the females, but she has not been picked yet.

This is Count.


He is the largest puppy in the litter!


I love his shiny black coat!


This is Countess.


I believe she is the smallest in the litter!


Such a sweet face!


Singing!


This is Duchess.


Look at those eyes!


"I think this rock is too big for me!"


This is Duke.


Puppy kisses!


He likes to sing too!


He fits in Lydia's hands :)


This is Lady.


She has champagne markings on her ears and head.


What a doll!


This is Lord.


We've never had a Coton with a thumbprint!


Trying to climb the mossy rock!


This is Princess.


She looks kinda prissy here!


Trying to fly!



"On second thought, maybe I should keep all four paws on the ground!"


Oh my!  Those eyes!


If you're interested in reserving one of these puppies, please contact me for details!  You can email or call 615-765-3110 or text 615-631-9312.

No comments:

Post a Comment